Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2016

First Baptism of My Mission

Hello Family and Friends!!  I just wanted to write a quick letter home and thank everyone for all the love and support that you have all given me.  I have been doing so much better lately!!  Right now we have some of the best investigators in the mission!!  That's because all of them have a baptism date!!  I have attached some pictures that I have taken recently.  The first two are of my zone from a zone meeting. 
 
Me at Zone Conference
 
My Zone
 
I have more great news to share!!  We had the first baptism of my mission last Sunday!!  Elder Lolo did the honors and it was such an exciting moment!!  Her name is Shelly Ganz, and she is pictured below with her husband and son.  I have also added some pictures of some of the great friends and other missionaries that are in my mission district. 
 
Sister Ganz with her family at her baptism
 
Missionaries from my district (Elder Lolo on left)

Missionaries from my district (Elder Lolo on left)
 
 
Lately I have really been missing my siblings, especially my brothers.  How are Josh and Ben doing with their grades?  Do Evelyn and Abby get along and play together?


 
I wanted to say that I am so sorry that you had to hear about all of the problems that I was having obeying the mission rules.  I could not hide them any more.  Elder Lolo told me that I should tell you.  Elder Lolo has been a great help to me.  I would not be where I am without him.  Sometimes I fell really bad because I can't help him like he helps me.  He does so much for me, and it's really hard to repay him for that. 
 
Thanks again for all the love and support.
 
Love Elder Alex Butler
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment