Translate

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Only 3.5 Months Left

Hello Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since my last blog update.  Things have been good for me.  I am currently in Warrenton, MO.  I was moved here a few weeks ago.  My new address has been added to the blog page.  My new companion is Elder Hatch.  He is from Texas and has been out for about 15 months.  Here is a picture of the two of us grilling some pork steaks.


I am liking my new companion and my new area, but I'm a little sad because I was transferred just before our investigator in my last area was baptized.  She has been baptized now, but I wasn't able to attend because my transfer.  I have met some nice members here in Warrenton.  Below is a picture that a member texted home to Mom.  I was enjoying playing the guitar.
 
 
 
My last blog post was clear back in June.  A lot has happened since then.  I was serving in Maryland Heights then.  After that, I was Emergency Transferred to Moberly, MO and was reunited with Elder Lolo in a Tripanionship with Elder Seamans from St. George, Ut.  I was moved to be with them because neither of them is able to drive, so I am basically a chauffer.  I spent my 20th Birthday in Moberly with them.  Below is a picture of my Birthday celebration. 
 
 
 
I can't believe that my mission is almost over.  I have been informed that I will be going home on December 12th, 2 weeks before Christmas.  I appreciate all of the love and support from my family and my ward family.  Thanks for everything.
 
 
Elder Butler
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment