Translate

Monday, March 14, 2016

Obeying the Rules

I just wanted to write you all and give an accounting of how I am doing.  I have been doing even better since the last time I wrote you.  I had been having some trouble with obeying the mission rules.  I just wanted you to know that I am doing a lot better and that I have put those things away.  I have received lots of help from the Mission President, and from my companion Elder Lolo. 

This point in my mission is the greatest time that I have had since I have been out because I am finally being obedient to the mission rules.  Because of this I am now seeing a lot of successes.  We now have 4 investigators, and all 4 of them have baptism dates!!  They are all progressing very nicely.  I just wanted you to know that your prayers and your money are not going to waste, that your son is having successes here out in the Midwest.  The most success has bee with myself, that I have changed, and have turned to the work with full vigor.  I am now just reaping the success of other missionaries and the blessings that were in store for me and for others. 

I love you guys so much and I wish the best for you and it makes me smile when I hear good from you.

Love Elder Alex Butler
Elder Lolo

Service!!

No comments:

Post a Comment