Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A New Area and a New Companion

Hello Friends and Family,

I have moved on from Charleston to a new area.  I am now covering the Shiloh Illinois Ward and I'm living in O'Fallon IL.  My new address is:

109 Melissa Ct. #5
O'Fallon, IL 62269

I really like my new companion.  His name is Elder Lolo, and he is from Samoa.  He has been out almost as long as I have.  He is at 10 months.  Yesterday was my first P-Day in the area.  We went to St. Louis and went to the Science Museum.  It was great.  This area is pretty cool.  O'Fallon is kind of like a bigger city, but a lot of my area is small towns.  We have a car so that we can get around. 

I watched the videos of Abby and Ben that you posted on DropBox.  Thanks for posting them.  I have taken a lot of pictures and will share them with you all soon.  Tell Josh and Ben that I am very proud of them for passing all of their classes this last term. 

I heard about the Broncos making the AFC Championship game.  I will be rooting for them from here!!  Please let me know next week if they win and make it to the Super Bowl. 

I love the color of the new suit that you sent me.  Thanks so much.  I am still working on finding someone who can tailor it for me. 

I love you all,

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment