Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Moving Along

 
Hello Family and Friends,
 
Things have been progressing well for me here on my mission.  I got the package Mom and Dad sent last week and I love the Broncos Super Bowl 50 Champions shirt!!  Thanks.  Elder Lolo and I have been teaching a lot and we have 3 investigators who are progressing towards baptism!!  It is very exciting.  Last week was pretty tough.  Both myself and Elder Lolo spent much of the sick, so we weren't able to get out and work as much as we would have liked.  It is hard to spend so much time in the apartment. 
 
I really like the area that I am in a lot.  The people are great and we get fed a lot. If there is no one signed up, there is always someone we can call that is willing to feed us. Me and Elder Lolo get along very well. I'm trying to hang in there.  I want you to know that I feel your prayers every day though.
 
Last P-Day we helped a family move.  I have sent a few pictures of our fun day helping them.  I love you all and thanks for all of your prayers and support.



No comments:

Post a Comment