Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Working Hard and More Investigators


Dear Mom and Dad,

Things have been good for me. This past week was pretty slow but good.  Things out here have been ok in the area I'm in.  We don't have a car so we do a lot of walking.  We have been working really hard.  We have some new investigators that could come into the church, which is really exciting.  We have not had a chance to meet again with Nathaniel, but we see him this week.  They are progressing, but I think I will probably be transferred out of this area before any of them are baptized. 

Like I said last week, I have a new companion.  He is cool. I like him, he is from Utah.

How are your studies in Preach My Gospel?  I hope that you learn a lot from it, because its not just for missionaries, but its also for members.  How is the study of the Pearl of Great Price?  What have you learned from that?

Love Elder Butler





No comments:

Post a Comment