Translate

Monday, October 5, 2015

Lots of tracting

Hello Family and Friends,

Things are doing OK here in my new area Charleston, IL.  Things here are kind of tough for missionaries.   Most people "have a church" or "are good where [they] are at".  Other than that, we have just been trying to find new investigators because all of the people we are teaching are not really progressing.  Because of that, we have been tracting a lot. My new companion and I are getting along OK.  Sometimes its hard to understand some of the things he says, not because of his accent but because he uses the same tone of voice all the time.  I can't tell if he is joking with me or if he is serious. Its OK if you all share the letters that I send with each other.  I would not say any thing to my mother that would not be OK for you to see.  I really enjoyed conference this past weekend.   I especially liked President Uchtdorf's first talk about building faith, what about all of you?  What where your favorite talks from conference.  I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share this time but i might on next Monday.  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment