Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

 
Merry Christmas Family!!  I had so much fun Skyping with all of you on Christmas!!  I love my new Legend of Zelda tie that you got me!!  Thank you to all of the family that put money in my account for Christmas and sent me gift cards too.  Also thank you for the care packages for Christmas and for my Hump Day!  I'm finally at my half way mark.  Thank you to everyone for all of your support, and thank you to everyone who has contributed to help pay for my mission.  Especially the Canon City 1st Ward.  

 
 
I bought a new camera with the money that Mom and Dad sent me for Christmas.  I will be sending some more pictures soon.  Elder Bishop and I had a really good Christmas.  We spent the day at a members house and watched Inside Out and Cinderella with the Sister Missionaries.  It was a good day.  


I'm really glad that we got to spend so much time Skyping on Christmas!!  I loved seeing everyone and especially seeing how big Abby has gotten.  She is talking so much and I can't believe that she has learned to write her name now.  I'm so excited for Mom and Dad to be going on a European vacation.  I know you aren't going until summer, but I hope you guys have a great time!!

 
We currently have two new investigators in my area, which is really exciting.  We haven't been able to teach them in the last week because they are both students and they both went home with their families for Christmas, but they should be back sometime this week and we will start teaching them again.  Please pray for them.  I love you all so much!!
 
Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment