Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

My call home for Christmas 2014

Here in the MTC my schedule is very hectic and changes everyday. All of my time is full with no time to lounge around. I have gained many wonderful insights about the gospel that I did not know before going on my mission. My teachers are very cool and one of them served in the St. Louis mission and says its the best mission. My companion is from Mesa AZ and is a very laidback guy. I enjoy all the food at the MTC especially the Salmon! I have had the chance to do service by helping to clean up in the residence. I am really looking forward to hearing Elder Russell M. Nelson talk to us tonight in the MTC!!!! I have not had the chance to go to the Temple since being in the MTC because the Provo temple is closed at this time. I was so happy to talk with my siblings, parents and my Grandma Price today. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment