Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Great Experiences

Well it has still been very slow because of the Holidays but we have been teaching some very cool people. Mostly less active members. Sorry I wasn't able to message you on Monday, the library was closed.  I love hearing from you guys. I've got to tell you about an experience that I had last Monday. We are teaching a less active family and the Father does not want to come to church.  He is breaking the Word of Wisdom by drinking tea. We were have a family home evening with them and that went really good, but after we were talking with him and I was filled with the spirit.  The words that I said to him were not of me.  I spoke to him with such sharpness that his very frame shook, just like when Lehi talked with Laman and Lemuel in the Valley of Lemuel.  It scared me. He acted like he was going to flee before me, but the next Sunday he came to church.  He had not been in 7 years.  Please everyone, keep writing me and praying for me.  I have attached a few photos from me and Elder Brinham messing around and having some fun.  I know Ben will love them.


Love,
Elder Butler


 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment