Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Elder Butler
19 Nov. 2015
 
Dear Family and Friends,
 
Things out here are still difficult.  The work has come to a screeching halt because of the unwillingness of the people, and also because of my own mental state and the attitude I have concerning the people.  Sometimes I feel there is no hope with the people we regularly talk to.  They either avoid us, or pretend to listen but have no interest at all. 
 
Lately things have not been so good physically for me either because of the cold and all the walking we do.  My muscles and joints hurt and are sore.  I use the Biofreeze a lot, but the relief is only temporary. 
 
There are times when emotionally I have been down and haven't had a very bright outlook on things.  I am working to make positive changes.  There are times I feel unable or incapable of completing the work that has been given me. 
 
It's nothing to be too concerned about.  I just wanted you to know that I am having some difficulties, but I am getting help for it.  I hope that I don't worry you guys to much, even though I'm going through a tough time, promise me that you won't worry about me too much. 
 
I have been thinking a lot about Zackary and Rose.  I hope they are well.
 
I love you all very much,
 
Elder Butler
 
 
 
 
 
 
11-30-15
 
Happy Thanksgiving to Family and Friends,
 
I had a really good Thanksgiving.  We had three Thanksgiving dinners!!  One at the Melton's, one at the Garrett's, and one at the Hares's. 
 
Elder Coka is going home today.  I don't get my new companion until Wednesday, so i don't know who it is yet.
Elder Coka (Choka) from Albania
 
 
I am working on finding new tools that i can use to deal with stress.  I am feeling better than I did when I messaged last week.
Alex's collection of important things
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
We have one new investigator now. He is from Japan.  Hard work pays off!!  I'll let you know more about that when I email next Monday.

Our daily reminder "Forget Yourself and Go to Work"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Butler




No comments:

Post a Comment