Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2015

New letters from Elder Bulter!!!

Today Elder Butler sent two new letters home that we will share with you here:

Dear Dad,

There has not been much new going on as of late.  Please don't worry about me.  I am doing just fine.  I have been stressed out lately, but that is only because I don't know how to relieve stress very well, but I am doing better.  The Mission President has given us a book for new missionaries to learn how to relieve stress.  I am getting all of your letters and I have ben meaning to reply back.  It's just hard to right hand written letters.  As for E-mails, it seems very hard only for the reason that I don't know what to say.  As far as what I'm studying, I have just been reading in the Book of Mormon and through the Missionary White Handbook.  I am glad that you are taking your calling so seriously.  The Prophets have told us to magnify our callings and all that means is to do our jobs.  To the our best to serve and do what our calling is asking for.  I just wanted to let you know that as you stay with the church and magnify your calling that your whole demeanor will change. 

"Those lives touched by the Gospel change to resemble Christ's life" Dieter F. Uchtdorf.

 I know as you try to have those Christ like attributes, that your life will be impacted for the better. 

Love you Son

Elder Butler


Dear Mom,

I am sorry for not writing as you as much as you write to me.  It's just that its hard for me to write sometimes as you know.  Me and my companion get along just fine.  He has helped me out a lot and I have helped him.  I enjoy the letters you guys send me and they give me great comfort, especially when you tell me about Abby.  I love to hear about her, and about what Josh, Ben, and Evelyn are doing. 

With all my love,

Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment