Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2015


Hello from Hazelwood Missouri!!!!
A very happy Mother's Day to my mother today. I was able to call my family today and Skipe with them. It was so great to see and talk with all of them. I especially liked it when Abby said the prayer all by herself!!! Well as you all can see from the picture I shaved my own head! Looking good don't you think? In my new area we travel around on the bus and on our bikes. There was a bike here for me when I got here. We attended a mission conference and heard Elder Cook speak. My new companion (Elder Stowe) is from  a small town in Utah and is very laid back. It was very different going to church in branch before coming to my new area. It was held in a small house and we would prepare the sacrament in the kitchen of the home. I have continued to experience stress related to getting used to the missionary life, but I am doing much better after reading a book that I was given. My stress is not related to people telling me to go away or that they don't want to listen to the gospel it's when they are interested I still get afraid to talk to strangers. Not a sparrow falls that God does not notice, how much more valuable to God is our soul? Love and God Bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment