Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Transferring this Week

Hello Family and Friends,

I just sent a letter home asking for you to send me some stuff.   Don't send anything yet, I am being transferred to a new area.  Please wait until I get my new address.  I am transferring to Hazelwood, Missouri, and my new companion will be Elder Stowe.  This will all happen on Wednesday.  Hazelwood is a bigger city.  It is on the north side of St. Louis.  I have met Elder Stowe once before, so hopefully we will get along well.  It will be nice to be closer to the church and to members.  I will also be closer to the temple, but that is still a little disappointing because we really only get to go to the temple twice on our whole mission unless someone we are teaching goes through.  Then we can go with them.  I'm not sure how to feel about the change of area and change of companion.  I'm torn, because I don't want the change, but at the same time I do.  I'm looking forward to calling home this weekend for Mother's Day.  I'm not sure if I will be able to Skype, but I will definitely call.

Love Elder Butler





 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment