Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Super Missionary

Hello family,
 
My week has been good.  We have just been mainly running around trying to stay in contact with all of our investigators and the less actives that we have been teaching. I got the package that you sent last week.  All the candy that you sent was gone in like two days. How are all of you doing?  I think about all of you a lot.  I hope that the boys and Evelyn are getting along and not fighting.  I saw the Dropbox pictures.  Ben needs to learn how to take a selfy right.  It looks like Josh and Ben had a good time at Trek.  I added a video to my file.  I got bored so I  made a one.  Also a few fun pictures from my adventures here.
 
 
BELIEVE
 
Stop for the Hogwart's Express at the Train Station
 
My companion (Elder Stowe)
 
Not a very good picture, but this is downtown St. Louis.  You can see the Arch in the background.
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Butler
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment